- Children Bridge Information session. At that point there was no turning back! The stories told just
melts your heart.
APRIL - JUNE 2005
- Homestudy with social worker. Consisted of 5 homevistis in our home. During this time period we completed
medicals, fingerprints, police checks, collected refference letters, and completed dossier for China.
- Homestudy sent to Ministry and Children's Bridge for approval
- Children's Bridge received approval from ministry and translated file
- File sent to China with adoption application
- LID - files are safe and sound in China
- We received some not so good news from our agency this week. The CCAA has jumped from processing files in
6 months to 9-12 months. It was really hard to take as we were all psched to get our babies well before the summer hit. If
all goes well, we will still receive our little peanuts by August/September.